Main entrance and box office
To reach the main entrance of the Sportpaleis, follow the indicated route starting at the left of the Lotto Arena. The box office is located inside the Sportpaleis, on the far right side. Check out the map below for more information.
You can attend shows and concerts at the be•at venues with complete peace of mind. All our venues comply with government-imposed ventilation standards. Depending on the color of the corona barometer, we also take into account the visitor capacity, so that our events can proceed in complete safety.
For more information on the impact of the corona barometer on your event, please visit the Help Center.
- Preferably do not bring too large items to the venue. In the lockers of the Sportpaleis you can store your coats, but also a helmet.
- You pay 5 euros per locker and 5 euros for the key. The deposit will be returned when you return the key.
Tip! Take a picture of the unique code on your key in case you lose it.
- Lockers are available from the opening of the doors until the start of the event. Ten minutes before the end of the event you will have access to the lockers again.
- Attention! At some night events, the organizer provides their own lockers and other rates and arrangements may apply.
Opening of the doors
Information on timing, safety and mobility can be found at the bottom of the details page a few days before the event. The doors usually open one and a half hours before the start of the event. From then on you can go to the bars for a snack and a drink.
Access to the venue
- Always offer your own ticket at the entrance and not someone else's. That way scanning goes much more smoothly and you avoid waiting at the door.
- Do you save your tickets on your phone? Then make sure your ticket is clearly visible. That means: full clarity and no cracks in your screen.
- Do not bring any luggage, (large) handbags or (back) bags and respond correctly to any requests from security. Bags may not be larger than 21 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm (A4 format).
- It is forbidden to enter the venue with bottles, cans, alcohol, sound recorders, film and photo cameras, fireworks and objects that may pose a safety hazard. Smartphones with a photo function are tolerated unless otherwise specified.
- Photographing and filming during the event is prohibited, unless otherwise determined by the organizer. Entering the venue implies consent to possible searches.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the venue.