You can attend shows and concerts at our venues with complete peace of mind. All our venues comply with government-imposed ventilation standards.
Depending on the color of the corona barometer, we also take into account the visitor capacity, so that our events can proceed in complete safety.
For more information on the impact of the corona barometer on your event, please visit the Help Center.
Avoid bringing larger items into the venue (see also our strict bag policy).
You can leave your coat in a locker, as well as a motorcycle helmet. You pay 5 euros per locker and also 5 euros guarantee for the key (this 5 euros will be returned when you return the key). Advice: take a picture of your key.
Lockers are available from the opening of the doors until the start of the event. Ten minutes before the end of the show, the locker room opens again.
Please note that for some night events, the organizer will take care of lockers in the foyer and other rates and terms can be applied.
Opening of the doors
Some days before the event, go to the specific page of the event you are attending for the correct start and end times.
Normally, the venue doors are open an hour and a half before the start of the event. You can order snacks and drinks at one of the many food and drink stands in the foyer.
Make sure you leave on time and be aware of any road constructions or possible traffic jams, so you don’t have to miss the start of the event.
Access to the venue
- Do not buy tickets via auction sites or the secondary market. These tickets may be invalid. You run the risk of being denied access to the venue. Official tickets can be purchased safely and at the correct price via our venue website.
- Always offer your own ticket at the entrance and not someone else’s. This makes scanning much easier and avoids waiting times at the door. Important! If you have booked e-tickets, it is essential that they are visible on your smartphone screen with maximum brightness (no screenshot, no broken screen).
- Do not take any luggage, (large) handbags or backpacks with you and respond correctly to any requests from the security staff. Bags must not be larger than 21 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm (or 8.27 × 11.81 × 3.94 inch; A4 size).
- It is forbidden to enter the venue with bottles, cans, alcohol, sound recorders, film and photo cameras, fireworks and objects that may pose a threat to security. Smartphones with a photo function are tolerated, unless otherwise stated. No photography or filming is permitted at events, unless otherwise specified by the organiser. Entering the venue implies agreement with possible searching.
- SMOKING in the venue is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
Pay at every point of sale with your bank card, smartphone or your Sportpaleis Group Cashless Card. Read more.
Visit Antwerp, book your hotel
Combine your visit to Sportpaleis with a visit to Antwerp.
Explore the city and book an overnight stay in a hotel.