Access to the venue
- Do not buy tickets via auction sites or the secondary market. These tickets may be invalid. You run the risk of being denied access to the venue. More information on www.ilovemyticket.be. Official tickets can be purchased safely and at the correct price via our venue website: on the event page you can find the link to our official seller Tele Ticket Service.
- Make sure you leave on time and be aware of any road constructions or possible traffic jams, so you don’t have to miss the start of the event.
- Always offer your own ticket at the entrance and not someone else’s. This makes scanning much easier and avoids waiting times at the door. Important! If you have booked e-tickets, it is essential that they are visible on your smartphone screen with maximum brightness (no screenshot, no broken screen).
- Do not take any luggage, (large) handbags or backpacks with you and respond correctly to any requests from the security staff. Bags must not be larger than 21 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm (or 8.27 × 11.81 × 3.94 inch; A4 size).
- It is forbidden to enter the venue with bottles, cans, alcohol, sound recorders, film and photo cameras, fireworks and objects that may pose a threat to security. Smartphones with a photo function are tolerated, unless otherwise stated. No photography or filming is permitted at events, unless otherwise specified by the organiser. Entering the venue implies agreement with possible searching.
- SMOKING in the venue is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
Lost or not received your tickets?
For a number of events, tickets are only available a few weeks before the event. If you chose to send your tickets by post, you will receive them at least a few weeks before the event. If you agreed to the standard delivery method in the form of e-tickets, your e-tickets will be available for download a few weeks before the event at the latest. Log in to the website of Tele Ticket Service www.teleticketservice.com and go to “My account”. As soon as your e-tickets are available for download, you will also receive an email with a direct link to it.
If you have requested that your tickets be sent by post and you have not received them shortly before the event, there is a chance that your tickets may have been lost. Please contact Tele Ticket Service to replace your tickets.
Tel. from Belgium: 070 345 345 (max. 0.30 euros/min.)
Tel. from the Netherlands: 0900 45 000 45 (0.45 euros/min.)
Tel. international: +32 34 00 00 34
On working days between 9 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. and between 1.30 p.m. and 6 p.m.
NOTE: tickets can only be sent or prepared for download once Tele Ticket Service has received confirmation of your payment from the bank. If you pay by traditional bank transfer, this can take a few days. You can check the status of your reservation (and payment) on the website of Tele Ticket Service www.teleticketservice.com: log in and go to “My tickets”. If the status ‘Payment required’ is replaced by ‘Ready to send’ or the pdf icon of your e-tickets, your payment has been processed correctly.