Free use of tram and bus
Save yourself the stress of traffic jams and finding parking and come to the Sportpaleis by public transport. You don't even have to pay anything extra, because your ticket to the Sportpaleis is a combined ticket: not only does it give you access to the venue, it is also your ticket for the trams and buses of De Lijn in the province of Antwerp. This is because your ticket price includes a 'contribution for free use of P+R, tram and bus' of 0.50 euros.
Metro, tram and bus stops nearby
Several metro, tram and bus lines stop close to the Sportpaleis.
- Metro stop Sport
- Line 2 (from Hoboken to P+R Merksem and vice versa)
- Line 3 (from P+R Melsele to P+R Merksem and vice versa)
- Line 6 (from P+R Olympiade to P+R Luchtbal and vice versa)
- Tram stop Sportpaleis
- Line 5 (from Wijnegem to P+R Linkeroever and vice versa)
- Bus stop Sportpaleis
- Line 19 (from Deurne Zuid to Sportpaleis and vice versa)
- Bus stop Schijnpoort
- Line 23 (from Centraal Station to Noorderplaats and vice versa)
- Line 38 (from Schijnpoort to Station Zuid and vice versa)
De Lijn route planner
Use the route planner of De Lijn to get the best route to the Sportpaleis.